Would your like your Interactive 3D Virtual Reality Tour or professional photography to be amazing?
Here are the most important tips to get your property ready.
1. Clean the house: All the basics including vacuuming, windows, furniture. If your carpets need it, get them cleaned.
2. Declutter: Get rid of the small stuff and remove family items if possible.
3. Remove pet remnants: Cages, food, dog beds.
4. Lighting: Make sure your bulbs are working. We'll probably close the blinds as that is preferred over sunlight.
5. During this time of COVID-19, we request that owners vacate the property during the photography and scanning processes. LV3D scanning experts will wear protective hand gloves, shoe covers, and masks when appropriate.
These expensive devices provide the highest quality, utilizing 9 lens simultaneously during the scanning process. There are lower cost scanners, but based on our research, the branded Matterport cameras provide the highest quality and value.
We have completed hundreds of scans and are growing rapidly in the Las Vegas market.